Thursday, 16 September 2010

Wuss

I understand that my wife is a bit wary of wasps and bees etc. it's a girly thing and getting rid of them is one of a husbands duties that are taken for granted. Why though does my dog tremble and run out of the room when anything that buzzes flies around? However, what I really, really need answered is why my 30 year old 6 foot 3 inch son runs like a little girl when a wasp or bee enters the kitchen?

This is possibly one of the reasons I have no grandchildren yet!

2 comments:

Fireman said...

have some blogs and would like to propose you a partnership to link,
I have done a wide dissemination with my blogs so increasing my visits
my partners will also be receiving more hits on their blogs as well,
and is a great way of being disseminating our work, which I would do all
of my partnership with her, but if not please tell me what you want with
what we will do likewise, a big hug, congratulations on your blog and I'm waiting
to accept the partnership

Science
Recipes
Car News
Jokes
News Tecnology
Curiosity
Net Technology
Academics
Estate
Games

please help me with this partnership

Peter said...

Sounds like you've never been on the receiving end of a never say die, wasp! Mate! I too am a wuss when it comes to these things, but yes, I do remove their nests when called upon by my better half.

Take Care,
Peter