Wednesday 26 April 2017

Retirement

Hello to anyone who is left looking at these meanderings. It is 3 years since I last posted - about the Scottish Independence Referendum.

So just a short note to tell you I have finally retired - I am now an Ex Nurse.

Still too soon to tell what it is like but I am looking forward to getting over the extended holiday feel of it.

I have said before that I like building period ships so I can hopefully finally get down to doing that and catching up with my reading. I may even do some voluntary work once I find someone or some organisation who wants me. Who knows? I may even take up blogging again!



3 comments:

GAB said...

Congrats and welcome to retirement!

A Nurse Practitioner's World said...

Congrats on retirement. Sorry, though, once a nurse always a nurse. No “ex nurses” here :). Hope you enjoy. Time to care for yourself after devoting your career to caring for others!

Cheat Game Onlines said...

Jika anda ingin memainkan permainan Super10 dengan mudah segera dicoba untuk memainkan permainan tersebut dengan menggunakan Bobol Server Judi Super10 Online.
Tips Menang SicBo ituGol
Cheat Bobol Capsa Susun IndoWinBola